Forms of sentences and punctuation: recommendations for pupils
Punctuation abilities are intellectual actions expressed in determining the destination of the indication as well as its choice, whenever composing a text, for the true purpose of their structural and semantic unit.
Punctuation abilities consist of:
- - the capability to get communicative devices and denote their boundaries punctuation that is using given the goal setting and emotional color of statements;
- - the capability to find structural and semantic sections that require allocation punctuation that is using;
- - the capability to put punctuation marks according to the rules that are learned
- - the capacity to substantiate choices for setting punctuation markings;
- - the capacity to locate a punctuation space and justify the environment and selection associated with the necessary punctuation mark;
- - the capacity to touch upon the punctuation for the proposal and text;
- - the capability to get, explain punctuation errors and proper them.